A&E repaired my microwave (warranty) after three attempts... 3 days off work waiting for them (only once did they arrive in the agreed upon 8-noon timeframe).

Now a dishwasher issue... 8-noon commitment. Not a word from them until 12:30pm (and couldn't wait any longer needing to go back to work). "Waiting for the Cable-Guy" is no longer an issue... the joke now is "waiting for the A&E guy". Pitiful.

Their website claims of "we show up on time" are misleading and fraudulent. Avoid these guys like the plague.

If you are covered by warranty and your manufacturer proposes an A&E service appointment, request other options.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

It is not the tech that makes the route everyday.The routing office does.

The techs have nothing to do with that. And just remember, the techs are the ones that will comes to your house...Not the routing office. Have you ever tried to get comcast cable at your house? They are NEVER on time.

Why?

the routing office that schedules the days route doesn't look at how long it takes to get to each call and how long it will take and the poor techs take the heat for it.Not their fault!

Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Property Damage by technician error!! Ae Factory Service "Well let me start by saying I dont think my washing machine is repairable, its just over 2 years old and we shouldn't be having these issues. It began having..." Read more Leafguard - Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more