Richfield, Minnesota
Service Scheduling

My story is like so many others.Waiting weeks between appointments, order a part, come back out, not the problem, order another part, wait...

Just utterly insane. You know what machine I have, you know exactly what the symptoms are.. You know it will be one of a couple things. I'm waiting weeks for you to come out.

You can't come prepared the first time? I called the retailer (higher end than a big box store)- they told me within the first year it was GE's issue. Called A&E and asked to talk to the highest level person available. I think they transferred me to the person sitting next to them.

They did not budge 1 inch.

They couldn't even promise me a first appointment.I'm sure they will come the last 10 minutes of the 4 hour block next time like they did this time because I yelled at them.

Review about: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Ae Factory Service - Kitchenaid/ oven Ae Factory Service "On April 11th A&E Factory service sent their tech out to service my kitchen aid oven. Tech named Jose was so unprofessional and all he was suppose to do is..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Worst service I have ever experienced in my life. Ae Factory Service "Technician was rude, with an attitude before he started the job,he indicated he was not going to stay late to complete the job and then just said the unit..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more