I am still waiting for my Samsung dishwasher to be repaired after 3 appointments...1.

To diagnose the problem and order parts, 2. To install parts and order another part, 3. To install a part they should have ordered on service call #2, 4. To STILL install a part that should have been done on service call #3....EXCEPT THEY NEVER SHOWED UP FOR SERVICE CALL #3 AND I HAD TO SCHEDULE SERVICE CALL #4!

This company over schedules their technicians, so don't be surprised when you wait around for half a day and no one shows up.

To date, I have missed an entire 2 full days of work for a total of 4 appointments waiting for a dishwasher repair.Will not ever use them again.

Review about: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

I have a warranty through Lowes for my Samsung Washer Machine.they showed up at the door asking for payment before entering the house I told them it was under warranty it was a mistake can you wait a minute the man just left.

After calling them back they said it was a misunderstanding but it was not the repair man they sent out did not feel like doing it. Lowes verified the call was put in as a warranty repair A & E LIED. lowes rescheuled me for the next day afternoon A & e called me to make sure I was there but they never showed up then insisted I never had an appointment when they had sent an email notification and called. well it was Friday and the again they did not want to do the warranty work they would rather scam cash customers instead.

Complain to Lowes headquarters it matters they are under contract with them and Lowes can choose to not renew their contract. Also complain to the manufacturer they care as well and do receive many complaints from all over the country about A & E factory service. They do not care about your loss of pay or the fact they just did not show up.

BEWARE AND IF YOU ARE REFERRED TO A & E FACTORY SERVICE SAY NO THANK YOU.IT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND AGGRAVATION.