A & E Factory Repair does low quality work and refuses to honor a reasonable warranty.Their unstated policy covers 90 days.

They refused to re-repair our washing machine when the repair was made 96 days ago. We assumed it was a one year parts and warranty. There is no information disclosing in advance what their policy is. They are difficult to deal with and will not allow us to speak to a manager to resolve this issue.

Do NOT use this company!

They do not honor a reasonable warranty period.Check out the internet before ordering from any service repair company.

Review about: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

You know what lets fix your appliance and warranty it for life hows that sound... look at you receipt and it will tell you

to dumb *** Columbus, Ohio, United States #714727

You seem to be the dumb ***. This service does suck. The c/s at the end of the line speaks bad broken english and all the hombres in the back ground must have still been celebrating cinco de mayo, they were loud and sounded pretty ***.

Ae Factory Service - Service tech's Untrained & Unknowledgeable Ae Factory Service "I see that I am not the only person that has issues with AE Factory Service! The company should have in their business profile the words "thief or Untrained &..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Close to criminal negligence by A&E Ae Factory Service "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more