A&E sent a technician out who did not repair my dishwasher, who put the springs in upside down on the door and after one use the dishwasher is not working again.Each time I called they said it would be two weeks before they could come back.

When he came back, he couldn't fix the springs without a second tech so he scheduled me for another visit - two weeks out again! Then the day before that appointment, they cancelled the appointment bc the tech wasn't available. Everytime I call i'm on hold for 30 minutes.

The dishwasher if still not working and I've wasted three service calls and $400!When I called to get my money back, they told me that they could refund my money and then the next day they called back and said that they couldn't refund me the $129 service call even though the tech had not properly fixed my dishwasher..

Review about: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more