I have a Samsung front load Washer that isn't even 3 years old.The pump went out on it so the 1st technian said.

(And we only have a household of two (2). I called to make an appointment which took 2 weeks before the tech could get here. (Of course I live in town not in the Country where you go over the river and thru the woods). The tech was here about 2 1/2 hrs and said all is good.

I asked if would should wash a load to make sure it worked and he replied No it's ready to go. The next morning I started the washer and heard the water coming out but didnt see it in the window of the washer, never did I think to look into the floor where all water was going. I then called the same tech because he had called me before coming so I had his phone #. Do you think he answered?

No, so I left a message and he never called back. I called A & E only take another week to come back out. Tech said he forgot to put the holes back on that was the problem. Tech leaves and can you quess what??

That's right it's still broke!!!

To different Techs and both don't have a clue.DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

Review about: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

AE Service
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States #748172

Anonymous,

We thank you for letting us know about this situation. We apologize for the troubles you have encountered with your washer repair. We can only imagine how frustrating and aggravating this situation must have been for you. We would like to speak with you further and offer our assistance. At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (Anonymous459604) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Liz R.