Today I Found Out What Worst Customer Service Ever Is. I have never written a review because I never felt so strongly about my opinion but these guys have motivated me.

1st call operator told me that he would not put on the supervisor when i was unhappy with there policy. then hung up.

2nd call Thomas transferred me to a different company that deals with damaged property when i asked him to transfer to supervisor.

3rd call Thomas hung up on me.

4th call Jennifer ID #4860 put me on hold and never came back after 27 minutes on hold.

Leo the supervisor never got on the line.

I have given up on these guys. If I can give no stars I would.

These guys are not interested in doing anything about getting better.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

wow -- this is just like my experience.on hold now for 69 minutes waiting for a supervisor.

agree that this is the worst customer service experience ever.if i could give negative stars i would.

AE Service

Dear luis.astacio,

My name is Edwin and I am part of the A&E Solutions team.Please accept our sincerest apologies for level of customer service rendered when you reached out for assistance.

I can see how this type of customer service can be frustrating when you’re being transferred and or disconnected. We’d like to talk to you about this experience and provide you any assistance that may be needed. At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with your contact #, screen name (luis.astacio), and the phone # used at time of purchase.

Again, we apologize for the inconveniences faced, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Edwin C.

A&E Solutions Team

A&E Cares

Nore should they. The expectation was to allow me to vent and to listen. Sometimes breaking a policy is not the only the answer.

West Point, Georgia, United States #775028

A supervisor is not going to break company policy for you.