Have tried 7 times to fix microwave/oven and it is in worse condition than it was to start with.They were no shows 2 times and didnt call to tell us that they were not coming.

Sears should find a different repair company to use for their products.

Customer service is ok - but they broke the microwave the last time they came out and told me it will take 2 weeks before the next guy can come back out to fix what they did wrong!The last tech said that he would note on my account that our brand new unit was unrepairable and then we would get a new one - his note on our account "all tests were good" - and this is the guy who broke the microwave.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

KRAPPAW

They are sears.

Ae Factory Service - Property Damage by technician error!! Ae Factory Service "Well let me start by saying I dont think my washing machine is repairable, its just over 2 years old and we shouldn't be having these issues. It began having..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Technician failed to show, then waited on hold for an hour. Ae Factory Service "This was the second attempt for A&E to repair a washer/dryer. The technician was supposed to arrive between 8 a.m. and noon. He called at 11:30 a.m. and..." Read more Empire Today - Unprofessional Installation Empire Today "Customer Service has tried to resolve my problem since the installation date. My original concern was the white caulking and quarter round on brown floor. I thought that caulking would..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Everbuying - My first online purchase of a phone, no issues Everbuying "Usually i buy my phones right from the store so i can test them becore purchasing them but this time i said i"ll take a chance and decided to order..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more