First promised Mon repair.Then they changed to Thurs.

service tech told refrig ice maker not making ice and water leaking from it. put in whole new ice maker and left. after 30 minutes water leaking from ice maker again. called them again.

after speaking to many people on phone told he would return first thing next morning. never came. called again got a huge runaround and said earliest could come was a week later. told that wasn't acceptable.

nothing they could do before then.

please don't ever use this company.sears must be nuts for using this awful company

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Ae Factory Service - Horrible horrible service Ae Factory Service "Washer went out and they came out and diagnosed the problem. They ordered the part and when it was time to fix it they claimed the warehouse ordered the part..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Worst service I have ever experienced in my life. Ae Factory Service "Technician was rude, with an attitude before he started the job,he indicated he was not going to stay late to complete the job and then just said the unit..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more