Middle Glass spontaneously shattered in stove. Service guy was great.

He came out and accessed said he would order glass should be here in 2-3 days. Called on the 5 Day to see what the status of the Glass was. I was transferred 2 times to Parts and then back to appointments where they guy named Chris looked up and saw the tracking number and phone number to see where pk was. Called and found out that pk was sent back to warehouse because it was damaged.

Called back 2 days after that call to get status and was transferred and hung up on. Called back and requested the supervisor name. Jade stated she did not have that information. I said you don't know who pays you who you report to and she said she did not know who the supervisor was.

Called the Parts area and was told that the part was not ordered yet and they would schedule an apt. I told them I did not want an apt I need the part first then schedule the apt. This is the worst service center I have ever dealt with. Don't any of you know how to communicate between your agencies.

I will be contacting Cooperate since no ones show they work for or who pays their check. I will also be posting on Better Business Bureau.

Review about: Ae Factory Service Customer Care.

Reason of review: Very Poor customer Servisr. No comunnicating between agencies, No one willing to find out what the problem is to resolve teh problem..

Preferred solution: get teh glass delivered ot teh Technicaian call me to get an apt set up and come out and install the glass..

Comments