I was told by A.E.that I would be contact the day prior to my scheduled warranty to confirm the 8-5 service window.

I never received a call the day prior so the morning of I contacted them at 800-905-9505 to verify If I did indeed have service scheduled. I was told yes sir it looks like the technician will be there in the afternoon. So I waited until 2pm before calling back to the service center, I was told the technician was behind schedule and would most likely be at my home between 5 and 6pm. So after a entire day of waiting I again contact the A.E.

at 7:45pm and was told I would now have to reschedule my appointment for another day. This could have easily been a good experience had A.E. or the technician made the effort to contact me about the delays before spending an entire day awaiting service. I fully expect that had I not reached out to them I would have never been contacted.

It is unfortunate that the GE dishwasher I purchased and had less than a year failed. I hope that other manufacturers do not use A.E.

as I will be purchasing a new dishwasher, rather than go through more frustration with the A.E.service team in Des Moines IA.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more