I was told by A.E.that I would be contact the day prior to my scheduled warranty to confirm the 8-5 service window.

I never received a call the day prior so the morning of I contacted them at 800-905-9505 to verify If I did indeed have service scheduled. I was told yes sir it looks like the technician will be there in the afternoon. So I waited until 2pm before calling back to the service center, I was told the technician was behind schedule and would most likely be at my home between 5 and 6pm. So after a entire day of waiting I again contact the A.E.

at 7:45pm and was told I would now have to reschedule my appointment for another day. This could have easily been a good experience had A.E. or the technician made the effort to contact me about the delays before spending an entire day awaiting service. I fully expect that had I not reached out to them I would have never been contacted.

It is unfortunate that the GE dishwasher I purchased and had less than a year failed. I hope that other manufacturers do not use A.E.

as I will be purchasing a new dishwasher, rather than go through more frustration with the A.E.service team in Des Moines IA.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments