I had a technician come to my house to fix a dishwasher that doesn't drain completely. The problem was not fixed.

I called to schedule an appointment for somebody to come back out and fix it. Was told the first available appointment was in 15 days. After finding out that she misunderstood got the appointment pushed to a more reasonable date.

Trying to get through to a supervisor to both complain about lead time and to ask that my phone number be removed from their survey list...since that *** autodialer calls me THREE TIMES A DAY.

I have been hung up on 4 times, been on hold for a total of 25 minutes.

At this point, I want my money back and I never want to do business with any company *** enough to list A&E as a company that does their repairs. I will be posting unpleasant reviews in as many places as I can find them. I will also be stopping payment with my credit card vendor.

The only reason that I can see that this company remains in business is inertia on the part of Maytag.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

AE Service
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #661251

Dear robinrelliott,

We understand the concerns that are being expressed and the frustrations this has caused. We are so very sorry to hear that you have had to tolerate such behavior and inconvenience when dealing with our service. This is not the level of service we neither stand behind nor strive for. We would like to speak with you about the feedback that you have provided to determine the best resolution possible for this issue. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (robinrelliott), phone # used at time of purchase to AEservice@aefactoryservice.com and we’ll be in touch to discuss your concerns further. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Misty H.