I called the company because my refrigerator broke down due to a power outage caused by an electrical storm.My house insurance agreed to cover the charges but the technician did not write under comments that it was caused by the storm.

Because of this I have been calling them and Sears non stop for a month. They continuously agreed to fax my insurance agent but still haven't. They agreed to send a technician over but cancel without calling or cancel three hours after the appointment. They do not treat their customers with any respect.

Do not believe them when they say that they will do something for you, make sure to double check because they will have mostly likely not have done it. Like in my experience. Because of them I will be footing my own bill when this could have been covered by my insurance. This has been the worst customer service experience in my life.

DO NOT USE A&E FACTORY REPAIR.If you already have and are having problems be AGGRESSIVE when talking to the phone operators or you will not be taken seriously and your problem will not be fixed.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Empire Today - Unprofessional Installation Empire Today "Customer Service has tried to resolve my problem since the installation date. My original concern was the white caulking and quarter round on brown floor. I thought that caulking would..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more American Home Shield - AHS Terrible Company! American Home Shield "We are very long term AHS customers with 5 houses covered. We called AHS to repair once again our A/C unit. The first contractor sent out reported there was physical..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more