I called the company because my refrigerator broke down due to a power outage caused by an electrical storm.My house insurance agreed to cover the charges but the technician did not write under comments that it was caused by the storm.

Because of this I have been calling them and Sears non stop for a month. They continuously agreed to fax my insurance agent but still haven't. They agreed to send a technician over but cancel without calling or cancel three hours after the appointment. They do not treat their customers with any respect.

Do not believe them when they say that they will do something for you, make sure to double check because they will have mostly likely not have done it. Like in my experience. Because of them I will be footing my own bill when this could have been covered by my insurance. This has been the worst customer service experience in my life.

DO NOT USE A&E FACTORY REPAIR.If you already have and are having problems be AGGRESSIVE when talking to the phone operators or you will not be taken seriously and your problem will not be fixed.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments