Norlina, North Carolina

A repairmen came to my house for a dryer that was 7 months old.He obviously did not want to do anywork.

He came looked at my receipt and tag on my dryer, pulled it up on his little computer. Then started looking around my laundry room, and said it was too dirty for him to work in. It needs a paint job and there was dirt/dog hair under a door in the room. Then he left did not even look at the dryer.

My house is not spotless, but that room was clean.

I would recommend never to buy a GE appliance or use this company for a repair.This is the only company Ge will let me use in that area

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessional repairman. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "lazy repairman/worst service ever" of ae factory service repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Ae Factory Service needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ae factory service repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ae Factory Service.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Kitchenaid/ oven Ae Factory Service "On April 11th A&E Factory service sent their tech out to service my kitchen aid oven. Tech named Jose was so unprofessional and all he was suppose to do is..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more