Norlina, North Carolina

A repairmen came to my house for a dryer that was 7 months old.He obviously did not want to do anywork.

He came looked at my receipt and tag on my dryer, pulled it up on his little computer. Then started looking around my laundry room, and said it was too dirty for him to work in. It needs a paint job and there was dirt/dog hair under a door in the room. Then he left did not even look at the dryer.

My house is not spotless, but that room was clean.

I would recommend never to buy a GE appliance or use this company for a repair.This is the only company Ge will let me use in that area

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessional repairman. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "lazy repairman/worst service ever" of ae factory service repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Ae Factory Service needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ae factory service repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ae Factory Service.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments