Technician said part had to be ordered and he would put a rush on it.I paid for the part6 and service call.

After two weeks, numerous inquiries, and no phone calls from A&E, I was told the part was no longer available and the only option would be to have the part rebuilt. Technician would not be able to return to get the part for at least a week and then it would need to be sent somewhere to be rebuilt.

Each phone call required half an hour on hold.Called billing and placed on hold for 20 minutes to speak to a person and another 60 minutes to request a refund.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

AE Service
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States #776767

Anonymous,

We thank you for posting about this matter.It’s clear that we have failed to meet your expectations with refrigerator repair.

We can only imagine how frustrating and aggravating this situation must have been for you. We would like to speak with you further to see if we can be of assistance. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous 471666), phone # used at time of purchase to AEservice@aefactoryservice.com and we will be in touch to address this issue further.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Liz R.