Technician was rude, with an attitude before he started the job,he indicated he was not going to stay late to complete the job and then just said the unit was unrepairable which in most cases would cover his butt. He indicated on the phone to his back office he would not stay late to repair the refrigerator, and then put in a compressor after assuring me the test he ran had indicatied it need a compressor, when in fact that is not the case. He made a mess on the floor and lied on his report to cover his ***, so that it would roll back to Sears and his group, to cover his sorry ***.
His attitude from the start was horrible, and never took the cover off the unit to properly evaluate the situation.
He was interested in running up the charges of service, and infact charged LG for a compressor when it was not needed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Refrigerator Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "A guy working for A&E factory service parked his van, and looking at his phone while walking, didnt see that I had stopped my car to avoid hitting him. He..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."