Ae Factory Service - Worst service I have ever experienced in my life.
Technician was rude, with an attitude before he started the job,he indicated he was not going to stay late to complete the job and then just said the unit was unrepairable which in most cases would cover his butt. He indicated on the phone to his back office he would not stay late to repair the refrigerator, and then put in a compressor after assuring me the test he ran had indicatied it need a compressor, when in fact that is not the case. He made a mess on the floor and lied on his report to cover his ***, so that it would roll back to Sears and his group, to cover his sorry ***.
His attitude from the start was horrible, and never took the cover off the unit to properly evaluate the situation.
He was interested in running up the charges of service, and infact charged LG for a compressor when it was not needed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Refrigerator Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."