Kitchen Aid double drawer refrigerator went out.(2 years old).

Kitchen Aid called A&E as this was "under warranty." Upon arrival, was told by tech that the "electronic" component was not covered by warranty, and that the cost was over $400 of which $272 was needed to order the part. Upon install, the next tech indicated that the wrong part was ordered by the 1st tech. The main electronics were out and it would cost over $800. He wanted the part back and to charge me for the day's visit.

NOT!

A&E will not issue a credit until the part is recovered.

After UPS picks up the package, I have to call back to A&E to ask for an expedited 3rd Party Reimbursement!Nothing is automatic!

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

AE Service

Anonymous,

We’re sorry for the troubles you’ve experienced with your refrigerator repair.My name is David with our A&E Solutions Team.

We would like to contact you directly to assist in addressing your repair concerns. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the repair service is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include this screen name (Anonymous469769) in your email for reference to your issue.

We look forward to talking to you soon.

David W.