A&E came out on December 27, 2012 to see about our Whirlpool dishwasher, which wasn't cleaning the dishes.The tech ordered the wrong parts.

When they came out on the second visit a different tech couldn't install the parts. Finally, on the third visit on January 25, 2013 another tech was able to repair the dishwasher and issued us a refund for the wrong parts that had been ordered. Never heard from them again. Never received a refund.

Called on April 1, 2013 to find out what happened to the refund, and found out they don't have any record of any of the visits.Don't know what to do now.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #636259

Good luck on your refund.I had to call them up again after a month and half of waiting.

Now they said I will see the check 7 to 10 days.

Hope they are right.If not, you will see my complain here but all the way to the attorney general office.

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Everbuying - My first online purchase of a phone, no issues Everbuying "Usually i buy my phones right from the store so i can test them becore purchasing them but this time i said i"ll take a chance and decided to order..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more